Terms and Conditions
You ("client") are required to read and fully understand the following terms and conditions prior to starting any project with Synergy Flare ("company").
Purchasing services from Synergy Flare constitutes to your agreement and full compliance to these terms and conditions.
Scope of work
Prior to working on any web project, Synergy Flare requires the client to determine and establish the scope of the project. Once full details have been received and reviewed, the project will then be quoted for and only for the requirements initially given by the client. Should the client require additional features, additional fees shall be charged subject to the condition that Synergy Flare would provide a separate invoice for every new transaction.
Payment terms and verification process
Synergy Flare makes no guarantees of any kind during the quote request process.
Once the client has agreed to the quote given by Synergy Flare, the client would be required to pay 60% of the total cost upfront. The company will only start working on the project after the initial payment has been received and confirmed. The remaining 40% must be paid upon completion of the project, and all source files will only be given to the client or uploaded to the client's server when the remainder of the project cost has been paid for.
Synergy Flare takes the security and privacy of your financial details very seriously. After a payment has been made, all orders are automatically placed “under review” and the company reserves the right to verify the client's identity before proceeding with any project work. We may request the following information and/or documents from the client:
- Valid government-issued ID
- Proof of billing
- Scanned copy of client's credit card (front and back) showing their name and the last 4 digits of the card, with the CVV blanked out
Should the company feel that additional verification is needed, the client would be required to comply, else their project will be cancelled.
Cancellations, refunds, and chargebacks
The company shall not entertain any claims for transaction disputes and/or chargebacks when the client, upon expression of agreement, has authorized the processing of payment and such payment has already been approved by the processor;
Since the client is purchasing virtual services, claims for refunds including but not limited to the amount and the scope of the project shall be determined by Synergy Flare. Any requests for refunds shall only be entertained when the project has not started yet;
Synergy Flare shall exert best efforts to verify the authenticity of the request, however, if and when the request has been filtered by the processor and eventually approved, Synergy Flare shall assume that transaction is authorized for which the payment made can no longer be refunded once the project has already started;
Complaints must be received by Synergy Flare within 24 hours upon approval of the transaction. Failure on the part of the client to complain within the designated time frame may render the transaction valid henceforth project shall commence and refund no longer possible.
Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the project has commenced.
In case you feel that the service received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. Synergy Flare's customer service team would then make an appropriate decision after reviewing your complaint.
The client agrees to defend and indemnify Synergy Flare, and undertake to keep Synergy Flare indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Synergy Flare to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by Synergy Flare arising out of any breach by the client of any provision of these terms and conditions.
The client agrees to binding arbitration by using any or all of Synergy Flare's services. If disputes arise against the company, these disputes shall be handled by an arbitrator chosen by Synergy Flare. All decisions made by the arbitrator shall be deemed final. The client agrees to be responsible for all the arbitration costs.
Limited liability and disclaimer
Synergy Flare shall not be responsible for any losses, liabilities, and other damages that your business may suffer. The company makes no warranties of any kind, and the client shall be fully responsible for the security and maintenance of the delivered product and/or files, unless a separate agreement between Synergy Flare and the client states otherwise.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Synergy Flare reserves the right to revise and/or amend any or all provisions stated herein when the need arises.
This document was last updated on January 23, 2015.